Cancellation & Refund Policy
Weaverstory.com believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
- Product(s) can be exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase subject to-
- Customer returning the product unused, unwashed, unaltered and it its original condition with all tags intact.
- The original invoice must be produced at the time of request for exchange.
- The Company reserves the right to decide if the product is in the condition for exchange and such decision of Company shall be final and binding.
- Custom/ Serviced products/ made to order/finished product(s) cannot be exchanged. It includes stitching, alterations, fall, finishing etc.
- There is no guarantee that an identical piece of the exchanged product, will be in stock.
- If payment is made by local cheque or DD/ Electronic Transfer, delivery of item(s) purchased will be made only after realization of the amount by the Company.
- Discounted/ SALE/Bargained product(s)/ Suits/Blouses/Stitched Lehengas/Fabrics/Menswear/Jewellery/Shawls cannot be exchanged/ returned.
- Products bought from Weaver Story only will be accepted for customisation and related services.
- Custom-ordered / Ready - made product(s) can be altered within 7 days from the date of delivery/purchase.
- There is no cash refund on any product (s) once purchased/exchanged.
- For all customisations, orders pertaining to finishing, fall, tassling etc. entailing third party, the company does not take any guarantee/ warranty and is done on customer request only. Any defects thereon or thereafter are not liability of the company.
- Being natural materials, the fabrics may be prone to shrinkage and colour bleeding (especially natural dyes).
- Given the unique and handcrafted nature of the product, the dimensions of the saree (attached blouse piece) may vary slightly from the dimensions declared.
- The Company does not guarantee the colour/ purity/ content of zari unless stated explicitly on the product.
- The Company shall not be liable for any claim arising out of any special, indirect remote, delays, economic or consequential loss or damage.
- All disputes shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts of Delhi only.
- The Company tries to deliver all products within stipulated and suggested timelines of the courier/ service providers, whoever for any delays the Company cannot be held liable.
Every WeaverStory product is styled and crafted with love, affection & passion, and we suggest that you take extra care of these one of a kind pieces. We recommend:
- Dryclean ONLY
- Avoid brining in contact with liquids esp. perfumes.
- Change fold regularly, and store in pure cotton fabrics.
How do I cancel an order on weaverstory.com?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
* If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
* You must email us about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order.
* Products that are eligible for return, can be returned within 7 days of receiving the merchandise.
* Items on Sale are not eligible for return.
* Finished/Customized items where Fall, Tassels, Piko, Net etc are added, which were not originally part of the items when advertised, are not eligible for return.
* Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address.
C 245, Golf View Apartments,
Saket, New delhi, DL - 110017,
On receiving the returned package, we will be issuing the refund for the entire product amount. Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address.
The refund takes about 15 days to be processed and returned to your account, after we receive the item and it has gone through the necessary quality checks.
All returns are subject to the discretion of Weaverstory.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received from the date of cancellation of order, or incase of return, when the product is received back by us.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at +919810646345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. If the replacement is not available, we will refund the entire product amount. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
1. Please note that any items returned without an authorization number will not be processed.
2. Returns of goods that are not in their original packaging will not be accepted and refused.
3. Please note that goods should be in original condition for them to be eligible for return.
4. The product should be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged and all packaging, labels and tags must remain intact and be attached with the item.
5. If these are not available the product will not be eligible for return.
If you have any further query regarding Return/ Cancellation/ Refund policy, please feel free to drop us a mail at email@example.com